So. Today has been my first day of proper work since I got back. In addition to the article I am writing for the CPS, I have a few other things piling up (or perhaps it is the article that is in fact piling up..?).
- I was offered a translation job from Norwegian to English, a curriculum for an MA program in child and adolescent mental health. However, I only have 30 days to finish it, and I find I am having a lot of trouble doing it, seeing as they use numerous terms which I am not familiar with... I am starting to wonder if I am biting off more than I can chew.
- My former professor has asked me to do an introduction in one of his courses on one of the novels I wrote my MA thesis on. Naturally I want to do it, but it means a little extra work, and yet a distraction from my article.
- My former professor FURTHER has hinted in no uncertain terms that it be a good idea if I also use the time I have for my article to write a PhD proposal... Only problem is, I do not know what I would have liked to do a PhD on... So that would have to be figured out BEFORE I could WRITE the actual thing, which means even more reading...
- I have to apply for my SA visa. Which means having to call the embassy, and then organize numerous papers... *sigh*
- I have my volunteer obligations, which I fear will be what will have to suffer now that I am engaged in so many other things.
- I have my job in the Bookshop which I also have to go to at least once a week.
- To top it all, I have to get a new phone and sim-card since I lost mine in London.
- Oh, and of course the fact that I am blogging heavily, both here and at the myspace...